1) It is shocking to understand that Sundaram Honda, Coimbatore not made/executed 5 wheel rotations during any of the maintenance/services. Last time I placed my vehicle @ 29,000 Kms for wheel wabling & steering is vibration @ 110Km speed, during that service, I have made numbering in all the tyres & they have not made even 4 wheel rotation too. (Note: Wheel balancing was executed once in 5,000 Kms correctly).

2) The advisor mentioned that 2 of the tyre’s buttons gone and advised to replace with new tyres.

3) Initially advisor told that wheels are bend and can’t be repaired. Then they have replaced one of the wheel without any charges – don’t know whose wheel it was & also don’t know really they have replaced or not.

4)He advisor also mentioned that life of the tyres is just 25,000Kms to 30,000 Kms (advised me refer the manual – but it is not available in the manual).

5)After service, Sundaram Honda asked for service feedback & I have given ratings as Zero but then particular advisor made a call to me and requested to give more than 8. ?????

My questions to Honda is below,

1) Have you given enough training to the dealer/service officials about Wheel rotations? Then how they misleaded & what is the action you going to take?

2) Because of your service provider’s mistake, my car tyres misleaded to this situation, what is the solution you are going to give?

3) The unutilized Stepney tyre is harder (if JK tyres are kept unutilized – will become harder) now, what to do with that?

4) Is it Honda will replace or advise Sundaram Honda to replace the new tyres at your / their cost?

5) Will there any cascading problem in suspension because of the above tyre issue? How you are going to fix the problem?

Let me have a detailed analysis & 8D report for the above complaint.

But as of now no solution given by Honda

This person wrote the review because of "no training given to dealer" of honda car india wheel rotation from Honda Cars India. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $320 and wants Honda Cars India to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Author liked the most yes. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Honda Cars India for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Honda Cars India?

Comments